Why Evolve Your GIS? The GIS industry is not simply changing, it is evolving. The successful GIS practitioners are the ones that can adapt the new environment and take advantage of new opportunities. You can help be a catalyst for change in others by contributing your talents with your GIS peers.
Venue: Riverhouse on the Deschutes - Lodging details comming this June.
- Mon Nov 4 - Workshops
- Tue Nov 5 - Conference kickoff, keynote and technical sessions
- Wed Nov 6 - Conference tract sessions
- Thu Nov 7 - Conference closing (1/2 day)
Full Conference Registration: Registration opens in July.
- Member - $350
- Non-member - $375
- Student - $150
One Day Registration: Registration opens in July
- Member - $175
- Non-member - $200
- Student - $75
Calls to Action:
- Presentations: What have been your successes and struggles as you have been evolving your GIS? Share your experiences with you GIS community.Click here to submit and abstract.
- Maps 'n Apps: Whether it is a GIS web application, story map, or printed media, impress your peers at NWGIS. Prizes for students and professionals. Applicants have to present their work at one of the social events; details coming soon.
- Vendors and Sponsors: Vendor registration is not offically open yet. But so you can start planning vendor exhibitor registration is $700. If you can not make the event but still want to support NWGIS you can be a sponsor for $350. If you have questions or want to earmark you interest in participation contact: Susan Ottersen at: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the Works: Below are the events that are in development. These are not all solidifed, it is just a peak at what your 2019 Planning Team is putting together for you.
Workshops - To be announced
- Learning Lab
- Technical Sessions
- Vendor night (Tuesday)
- Banquet and Awards at High Desert Musuem
- Thursday afternoon break out
If you have any questions feel free to contact Eric Wing at: email@example.com