NWGIS will be hosting the 2018 ESRI UC meetup event at Jolt & Joes Restaurant and Bar in downtown San Diego. Jolt & Joes is only 3 blocks from the Esri UC and sits in the heart of San Diego’s Gas Lamp District.
Users Group Meeting
Meetings of local and GIS-specialty user groups.
SAVE THE DATE - NWGIS Meetup Event at the 2017 Esri International User Conference!
You are cordially invited to attend the NWGIS User Group meetup event during the 2017 Esri International User Conference (Esri UC)! For the fourth consecutive year, NWGIS will be hosting the meetup event at Jolt’n Joes Restaurant and Bar in downtown San Diego. Jolt N’ Joes is only 3 blocks from the Esri UC and sits in the heart of San Diego’s Gas Lamp District (see below for the venue’s address).
You are invited to the Northwest Water User Group meeting at the Sammamish Plateau Water District’s office in Sammamish, WA on March 23rd, 2017 from 1:00pm to 5:00pm, hosted by Esri and Sammamish Plateau Water. This is a free half-day event, where water professionals will have the opportunity to learn about the use of GIS technology in water, wastewater, storm water, and water resources communities along with the latest technologies, best practices, and trends in the water industry.
Next Meeting: Feb 24th, 11:30-4:00
Location: Boise City Hall, 150 N Capitol Blvd, Greenbelt Room (3rd Floor)
• SWIG organizations round-robins (please contact to participate)
• Horrocks Engineers presentation – Python Tools
• City of Meridian presentation - SQL Spatial Your Backend GIS
• Sharon Anderson ACHD presentation - Collector App
• Tom Toronto GIS – NOVOTX an asset management software for smaller municipalities/agencies (tentative)
• ESRI presentation - on Esri’s web platform (Portal, Server, AGOL, etc