Fall has arrived. Celebrate the changing of the season by attending the 2017 Northwest GIS Conference in Boise on October 9-13, 2017 . We have pre-conference workshops on October 9th and 10th, with the main conference starting on Wednesday the 11th. Registration for the pre-conference workshops does not require you to attend the conference, but we hope you will stay the entire week.
- ArcGIS Enterprise: The What, Why, and How
- Insights for ArcGIS
- Advanced Field Apps
- ArcGIS Development Using Python: Tools, Add-ins and the ArcGIS API
- Introduction to Spatial Statistics using ArcGIS and R
- Mapping Data with ArcGIS Maps for Office
- Esri Collector & Trimble TerraFlex for High Accuracy GNSS Mapping
- Enabling Drone Technology and UAS for the GIS Professional
We have a jam packed conference agenda, that includes presentations, vendor show, family night, developer meetup, lightning talks, poster and app contest, a cybersecurity panel, and a keynote from Dr. Michael Goodchild. All the information can be found on our main conference page at https://www.nwgis.org/2017.
Register now at https://nwgis.org/2017/registration. See you in Boise!