Thanks for joining us last year in Bremerton, Washington. We hope to see you at the Esri User Conference in July and this fall in Bend, Oregon for our 2019 Conference Photo credit Kitsap Conference Center.
ArcGIS continues to evolve and offer new ways for you to meet the needs of your organization. In this seminar, you will learn how the ArcGIS system at 10.1 helps you make the most of your GIS investment.
At the seminar, you will
This Fall's meeting will be at Intermountain Gas Company's Conference Center on South Cole Road in Boise. This is a very nice venue. IGC will be providing a continental breakfast in the morning. We'll be providing cheap door prizes and having a map contest so pull something off the wall and bring it in!
We've almost completed the schedule of speakers. We still have room left if you want to give a presentation. Check our website again soon to download a copy of the agenda.
If you represent a small, medium or large business, you have a couple of great opportunities to sponsor and attend different Northwest GIS User Group events and obtain excellent exposure for your business.
- We now have a full 11 board members. Montana is now represented by 2, yes 2 board members!
- We have a number of committees that we’ve created and each is working on improving your organization.
- Election: working on better communication and going digital (some of this requires by-law changes)
- Membership: defining membership and benefits so you know why you want to be a member
- By-law review: the by-laws need to be updated and clarified some
- Web page: an active team has moved it to a better server (which you don’t see) and a doing a full redesign. This will be a place to go for information and connections.
- Brown bags: we’re starting to sponsor smaller sessions around the northwest. Got an idea? Give us a shout!
- We have four of our board members working directly with URISA on making the Portland conference a big success
- We also have a number of other topics on our plate such as a scholarship fund, a committee on publicity, annual awards for leading GIS advocates. We just need time and people to get these going.